MANILA, Philippines – The official results, list of passers, top examinees, performance of schools and other important announcements for March 2018 Licensure Exam for Teachers (LET) both for elementary and secondary levels are expected to be released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) 38 working days after the board exams.
Below is the list of passers for March 2018 LET (Elementary Level) with surnames starting with letters A-C.
MARCH 2018 LET RESULTS SUMMARY
- Elementary: List of Passers (D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z)
- Secondary: List of Passers (A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z)
- Top 10 Passers: March 2018 LET Teachers Elementary Level Topnotchers
- Top 10 Passers: March 2018 LET Teachers Secondary Level Topnotchers
- Top Performing Schools, Performance of Schools: March 2018 LET Teachers Board Exam
- Schedule of Registration, Verification of Ratings, Oath-taking: March 2018 LET Teachers Board Exam
- Main Page: March 2018 LET Results (Elementary & Secondary)
Roll of Successful Examinees in the
(A-C) L.E.T – ELEMENTARY- ALL REGIONS
Held on MARCH 25, 2018
Released on MAY 2018
Seq. No. Name
[To be updated soon as PRC releases official results.
Licensure Examination for Teachers or LET is currently the most-numbered examinees being administered by PRC. LET for elementary and secondary levels are scheduled twice a year to cater the growing number of aspiring professional teachers. For 2018, LET exams are scheduled on March 25, 2018 and September 30, 2018.
The board exams are administered by the Board of Professional Teachers headed by its Chairman, Dr. Rosita L. Navarro at PRC testing locations around the country specifically in Manila, Zamboanga, Bacolod, Rosales, Pangasinan, General Santos City, Palawan, Rombon, San Jose, Occidental Mindoro and all Regional Offices nationwide.
According to PRC, a LET taker must have not less than 75% average rating and not less than 50% in any of the tests in General Education, Professional Education and Area of Specialization (if applicable) to successfully pass.