It had been five years since the much awaited fight with Mayweather had been proposed and suddenly put to a controversy due to the conflicting demands on drug test wherein Mayweather accused Pacquiao of using performance enhancement drugs. Now, Manny Pacquiao said he that is willing to pay even a $5 million fine if he fails the drug test just for the anticipated fight with American boxer Floyd Mayweather. The boxing champion admitted that he was the one who proposed that prearrangement deal in the fight contract with Floyd Mayweather upon his appearance in the House of Representatives on Monday as Sarangani congressman. “Hindi problema yun. Ako ang nag-suggest na magmulta ng five million dollars pag nag-positive ako sa drugs. Ako ang nagpa-insert nun,” he said. Aside from that, Pacquiao said that the contract is nearly finished and the fight is already settled. “Malapit na (matapos) ang negosasyon. Nag-agree na tayo sa terms and conditions. Hinihintay na lang natin yung part nila,” Pacquiao said. “Mahirap magsalita nang tapos dahil napakaganda ng laban na yan… Kailangan matuloy ang laban na ito,” he added. And all that was left to us was to wait.